Effective date: September 1, 2023
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owner.
- enable certain functions of the Website;
- provide analytics to help us understand how visitors interact with our Website;
- personalize and improve your experience on our Website.
The Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:-
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the Website to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website may not work as a result.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our Website, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our Website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
How to Control Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may impair your overall user experience.
To learn how to manage cookies on popular browsers, please visit:-
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac